Mini Coral Bells (Mini Heucheras or Mini Alum Root)
Mini Coral Bells (mini Heucheras or mini Alum Root) are NEW on the plant market! HostasDirect was pleased to be THE FIRST to make them available for public purchase! These charming mini Heucheras offer everything we already enjoy about Heucheras, and even some additional new characteristics, but are in miniature form! Mini Coral Bells offer both beautiful blooms and foliage. In growing zones where winters are more mild their foliage stays beautiful all year. And, their leaves last a long time in pots, bouquets and planters.
Introducing hybridizer Terra Nova Nurseries's Heuchera Little Cuties™ Series! Compact, dense, and small - they can even be grown as houseplants!
- Excellent for planters, bouquets, ground covers, containers, pots, rock gardens, borders, fairy and train gardens.
- Attract butterflies and hummingbirds
- Add color and interest to shaded gardens
- Have minimal problems with pests or diseases
- Require little maintenance, water, or fertilizer
- Can be divided every few years
Note: For general Heuchera and Little Cutie Heuchera care information, refer to the Coral Bell Info tab at the top of the page.
Click the Little Cutie Coral Bells pictures below to see even more pictures!
Pictured Above (from left to right):
Top Row: Mini Heuchera 'Frost,' Mini Heuchera 'Peppermint,' Mini Heuchera 'Sweet Tart,' Mini Heuchera 'Ginger Snap'
Bottom Row: Mini Heuchera 'Sugar Berry,' Mini Heuchera 'Coco,' Mini Heuchera 'Blondie'